Well the wheels are in motion and we have already booked a few groups and individuals to join us on our annual Spring Sturgeon trip to Chilliwack BC. Now is your chance to catch that fish of a lifetime.
The dates we are looking at are April 19- 22 and April 26- 29. I will be on the 26th weekend for sure.
Here is the breakdown for the trip.
- 3 nights hotel at the Coast Inn in Chilliwack
- 2 days all-inclusive guided fishing on the Fraser River
- 3 hot breakfasts
- 2 lunches on fishing days
The cost is :
- 2 people per/boat = $953.00 each plus 5 % GST (No more HST) = $1,000.65 per person.
- 3 people per/boat = $799.00 each plus GST = $838.995 per person.
- 4 people per/boat = $657.00 each plus GST = $689.85 per person.
So if you go as a group or want us to pair you up with others these will be your costs.
- Personal gear example: Rain gear, hat, warm clothing.
- BC fishing license ( we will know where we will fish a few days before we leave so we know which licenses to get)
- Evening meals.
- Airport transfers
- Transportation to Chilliwack. (I will be flying out on WestJet Friday evening of the 26th on flight WS325 and returning on the morning flight WS140 on the 29th. These are both direct flights to and from Edmonton.)
- Guide gratuities.
If you have any interest please contact us sooner then later to avoid missing out on a spot. Call Keith at 780-963-4279, toll free outside of Edmonton 1-866-963-1888 or email email@example.com.