Well it is that time of year again when we get all geared up for our annual Spring Sturgeon Trip out on the Fraser River which is home to these incredible fighting fish. We will once again be staying in Chilliwack and moving back to the Best Western Rainbow Country Inn.
As some of you now know we have partnered up with the BC Sportfishing Group. You can expect the same good service GRFA provided and more with our new partner. We can now also provide even more competitive pricing for our guests thanks to BC Sportfishing Group helping Get Hooked Fishing Adventures celebrate our 20th Anniversary, thanks Tony.
This years trips will take place April 4-7th and 11-14th. We all meet up on the Friday night in Chilliwack and you can leave on Monday morning or earlier if need be. Your trip package includes:
- Three nights accommodations at the Best Western Inn
- Three hot breakfasts
- Two full days of all-inclusive guided fishing
- Two lunches on boat
- Meet and Greet function with BC Sportfishing Group
- Transport to boats and back to hotel
Not included in trip:
- Personal gear (clothing, rain gear)
- Fishing license
- Transportation to and from Chilliwack.
All this for the following pricing
- 2 people sharing 1 boat and 1 room =$895.00 pp
- 3 people sharing 1 boat and 1 room =$720.00 pp
- 3 people sharing 1 boat and 2 rooms =$812.00 pp
- 4 people sharing 1 boat and 2 rooms =$653.00 pp
All taxes included this year in prices. Please call Keith to book your spot on this fun filled weekend 780-963-4279 or email email@example.com
Remember to keep your hook in the water.