Well I sure hope everyone had a great Christmas spent with family and friends. Did you get that new rod or reel you were wishing for? I did have a few calls about what to get their husbands/wives/sons/daughters. Hope we were able to help. Even this young lady was shopping for that someone special.
2014 Prize Winners
To celebrate 20 years as the Edmonton area’s only full time guided fishing service Get Hooked Fishing Adventures and our great sponsors Shimano Canada, The Fishin’ Hole, Digger Anchor, Scotty, CSR Performance and Off Road and Gibbs/Delta all provided some special prizing to celebrate the anniversary. The winners are
- Grand Prize – Bill Bruvold (Calgary, AB)
- 2nd Grand Prize – Jon Chia(Edmonton, AB)
- Largest Pike- 40″ Mike Ranson (Edmonton, AB)
- Largest Walleye- 72 cm Vic Paquin (Edmonton, AB)
- Largest Goldeye- 17.5″ Mike Schartner (Edmonton, AB)
Spring Sturgeon Fishing Dates Now Confirmed
We have now started to book for our annual Spring Sturgeon Trip. The dates this year will be April 11th-12th and 18th -19th.
- Three nights accommodation at the Best Western Rainbow Country Inn in Chilliwack BC.
- Three hot breakfasts.
- Two full 8 hr. days of Sturgeon Fishing on the Fraser River.
- Transportation from hotel to boats and back to hotel.
- Lunch provided on fishing days.
- All tackle, bait and waders if needed.
- Sunday night get together with a representative from BC Sportfishing Group.
We meet Friday evening in Chilliwack BC. How you get there is up to the group or individual and we depart Monday morning. Not Included in cost – Personal effects, fishing license, rain gear, transportation to Chilliwack, suppers and guide gratuities.
2015 Prices (All Taxes Included)
- 2 people sharing 1 boat and 1 room =$899.00 pp
- 3 people sharing 1 boat and 1 room =$730.00 pp
- 3 people sharing 1 boat and 2 rooms =$820.00 pp
- 4 people sharing 1 boat and 2 rooms =$675.00 pp
Last year was incredible with great fish being caught by everyone. The one weekend 111 fish were caught between 5 boats and the biggest fish was a 8′ 11″ which stood as the biggest fish for over a month and a half. You need to experience the thrill of catching these river monsters, you will “Get Hooked” as many of our guests have become. Most of last years guests have rebooked again for this year.
Look For Two New Fishing Adventures Coming Soon
The 2015 website changes are being made as I post this BLOG and we can’t wait to unveil these two new fishing packages. Just a quick clue “fishing is involved” LOL.
Book Now For 2015 Season
We are now booking for the 2015 season. Please book early to avoid not getting that special day you had in mind.
Cheers and “Keep Your Hook In The Water”